Thursday, July 29, 2010

Thursday July 29th

It's been a great and blessed week we are are approaching our last day and I think everyone here is torn between the emotion of going home and leaving new friends and family. I know that I have said I would post some pictures and I am sorry I havn't but I will tonight. Look below to see the photos from the VBS and Celebrate. Pray for the parents of the children that are attending the vbs. Pastor David and Pastor Mario will be sharing the salvation message with them at the closing. We want God to move in their lives. Pray for a safe trip home and that everything is on schedule. We shared with Roca de Vida at San Lorenzo, Celebrate Recovery and Perry, Jeri, Adam and Wayne hit one right out of the ball park. The outreach ministry of Roca de Vida is moving in that direction. They are very passionate about starting and may already have someone to lead it. He is a recovered alcoholic and told a little of his testimony. You could feel the presence of God while he spoke and you could see the passion that he has for people with additions. Debbie also shared how God, through celebrate recovery, has moved and healed and restored her family. It's getting late and I need to sleep so that I can be ready for tomorrow. Thanks for your prayers.


















































No comments: